Wooden Background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

GLEEK

Yes, I am still recovering from my week in San Antonio... (it was tough, ok?) so I'm dragging through my day at work. Thankfully I have a few things to keep me focused through the rest of the day.

1. I have meetings this afternoon-- I'll get to talk with people face to face, which usually makes it more difficult to fall asleep. :)
2. GLEE IS BACK ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!
Now this may not make some people very excited, but I have been waiting for months for the rest of this season. Yes, don't judge, but I am a self-admitted GLEEK.



Maybe its because I was a dedicated Spring Singer at Harding for 3 years straight.
Maybe its because I was in choir since I was 10.
Maybe its because I was a dancer.
Maybe its because I love musicals.
Or maybe its because I have a new fascination with the Journey song "Don't Stop Believing."


But really, I think it's because deep down in my heart, I wish I was this girl.

With the "Loser" sign and all, I wish this was me. Don't get me wrong, I L.O.V.E my life, but COME. ON. Just think how awesome your life would be if you could just randomly bust on in song and dance when a tramatic or difficult situation arises..... ya, that's what I thought.

Plus, this girl has some serious sing-age abilities. I'm officially jealous!

So tonight around 8:28 ish, don't bother calling, texting, or yelling my name (Tyler) because I won't answer. I will be endulging in some GLEE!!!!!

No comments:

Friendly Visitors!