Wooden Background

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Special Prayer for You, and a Super Sweet Award! :)

Tonight I can't help but think about Rachel and her Pre-Wedding Busyness. All I have to say about that is EEESH! I do not envy her at. all.

Poor thing, this week has been so busy for her (and Jo Anne) and all she wants to do is be married already! I remember that frustration so vividly, and it was probably the biggest ball of mixed emotions I've ever felt.

You want to make sure and treasure every moment, every detail you plan, all the time you get to spend with your wonderful and patient Mom, the last few days as a Miss Ware. But at the same time all you can think about is the freedom you will soon have after getting thing whole, blasted thing over with! AH!

So tonight (and this whole week, really) I'm saying a special prayer for my Lil' SIL... because I know her feelings are so much of what I felt, I have so many prayers I'm praying!






I love you Rachel and I'll see you on the other side! :)



Also, I recieved another Blog Award! (Round of cheers and fist pumps from the Herriman residence!!!! And no, not from Tyler. Ha!)


Stylish Housewife gave me the Sweet Blog Award! Thank you S.H. I love love love your blog and always look forward to what you have to say next. :)

And now, I pass this award to one special friend, Whitney. She is by far the sweetest friend I have!

No comments:

Friendly Visitors!