Wooden Background

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas to My Face.

This.....




....is my Christmas present from Tyler. :)

Immediately when I got home and saw the box, I opened all the individual boxes and laid out each bottle in order. I then read through the instructions and smelled each cream. I could not have been more excited! ha!

Now, in order for you to fully understand why this is such a perfect gift for me, I guess you should know that I have been using anti-aging creams since I was 17. Obsessing? Unnecessary? Slightly vain? Abso-freakin-lutely.

What can I say? I only have one face to last me my entire life.... gotta make it last. :)

What about you? What are y'all getting for Christmas? I'm having some serious Christmas-gift-block and can NOT come up with any other ideas for my family. What's on your Christmas List?

1 comment:

T. Hamric said...

I love the RE9 system! I hope you love it too!

Friendly Visitors!