Wooden Background

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Hi everybody! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL New Year!!

I have LOVED reading everyone's goals for 2011 and what you all want to accomplish. Some goals are serious, some silly. But all are ways that we want to improve our lives - so what could be bad about that?

This year, I have just one resolution... Take and share more pictures! This came about because I have realized that the past year, I don't have hardly any pics with the kiddos!

Although we had even taken a week-long vaca with my fam this summer, Tyler and I just don't have many pics with the kids. And the pictures I did take were with my dad's camera! You see, my dad has a really nice camera and I like to take pictures. Perfect Combo, right?!? Not that I'm a very good photographer, but it has just become expected that anytime the fam get together I will take his camera and snap away. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy taking pics! (when other people have the camera, I find myself wishing I could get my hands on it. Ha!)

I think I just have to make it a priority to get pictures of my own, even if I have to shove the camera in someone else's hands and say "TAKE MY PICTURE NOW!" :)

I just don't want to look back and not have pictures with/of the kids! This is such a precious time of their lives!!!!

Well, in honor of my New Year's Resolution (and inspiration from my SIL, Amanda), I am going to catch up on some pics and videos from my iPhone!


B riding a carousal at Chuck-E-Cheese for Harry's family bday party.



MK having fun climbing on some games.


Sweet GK practicing her gymnastics skills at Harry's birthday. Such a sweet smile!!! I can't believe I didn't get any pics of Harry on my phone! (they are all still in my dad's camera--- Frustrating!





B and I on our way to see Tangled on Christmas Day.




And this is B talking about how excited she is for the movie... This is hilarious!!

YouTube Video


Well this is all I have right now, but believe-you-me, I will have some more very soon!

Have a great week everyone!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Friendly Visitors!