Wooden Background

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

If you're happy and you know it..... march???

Ok so I made it to nwa and I have had a blast already with Brooklyn and Mallory Kate and Amy. Tonight we went to a friend's house (Pat) so she could help make the girls' halloween costumes. Amy had seen the cutest little costume that 100$!!! So she decided to get crafty and make them herself. With the help of Pat we were able to make the outfits for about 30$ total! Craziness!!

I was helping by taking care of MK. I had never worn one of these little devices but they are sooo cool! I will definitely be sporting one of these when my time comes.





B was watching Aladin on Disney... so she was quite entertained the whole night.


Amy and Pat working hard!


Mom came and loved spending time with the girls! B definitely knows how to cheese it up! :)


B was soooo excited about her outfit! Sorry everyone, no pics of the costumes yet. I don't want to spoil Amy's fun for her own blog!



Soooooo after all the fun festivities for the night, we made our way back to Amy's house. B definitely got in a cheesy mood because she was ALL ABOUT singing us songs and watching the videos I took! She kept me laughing all night!

Well as I'm typing this I'm having some issues with the video part. I will post those tomorrow for sure though!

Tomorrow will also be full of fun! I am taking B and Harry for some Hanny time. I know Amanda is having trouble keeping up with Harry right now (heck, I have trouble keeping up and I'm not over 9 months pregnant!) So I am going to try and keep them busy and wear them out for their mommas!! :)

No comments:

Friendly Visitors!