Wooden Background

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Project Runway, I heart you....

So tonight is the season finale of Project Runway *gasp* Tyler says he doesn't know what I'm going to do now that it will be over! ha! So here are my predictions...

The final three are Irina (boo!), Althea (meh), and Carol Hannah (yay!). Can you tell which one I like??

Irina is basically a fashion beeyotch, so I don't like her. Althea's ok, but still not the nicest. Carol Hannah is all things southern and sweet, so I'm a fan!




I mean, how adorable is she?? So stinkin cute!!!


So after tonight, I don't know what I'm going to do Thursday nights from 9-10! I guess I will have to find another show to obsess over! :)

On a side note, for those of you girls that don't have men that play video games, you may not realize that the Mecca of video games came out this week.... Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2. Tyler and I even went to the midnight release of the game Monday night.





Now, I really don't have a problem with it, because he really does have a lot of fun playing with friends, but this is basically what I've been looking at the past few days. *sigh* I'm sure I'll get my husband back in a few weeks.... :)



Also, tomorrow morning Tyler and I are headed to NWA! I'm sooo excited to see family, do a little shopping, and hanging out with friends! Much to post about later!

No comments:

Friendly Visitors!