Wooden Background

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Herriman's First Christmas card!

My SIL, Amanda, gave me the great idea of making our Christmas card all about being our First... and I have to say I'm kind of in love. I searched all over the internet trying to find cheap, but cute, Christmas cards. And I found them!

I found these at Vistprint.com for $13 for 40! I was pretty pleased with myself :)

The three pictures (if you couldn't already tell) are from our wedding. I just wanted to share some of our favorite pictures from our big day, and I LOVE the blue and green color combo (have you seen my living room???) :)

We only sent cards to our relatives and just a few close friends, so this my way of sharing our card with everyone!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love your card and your pictures! So well done and beautiful!!!

Friendly Visitors!