Wooden Background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gosh I'm lame!

Ok, so this is kind of ridiculous how long it's been since I've blogged! I've totally been Mrs. MIA Bloggy McBloggerston... eesh. I am SO LAME!

So what have I been up to? Well nothing really... OK OK I won't say nothing--- this little lady has a JOB! :) (huge smile across my face)

To put it simply (very simply) I'm doing corporate event planning for American Case Management Association. It's an organization for Case Managers at hospitals, and I am helping with the conferences across the US. But don't you worry your pretty little head... I'm staying plenty busy! ha!

Other than that I have just been trying to still be a good housewife-- although I'm failing miserably-- and enjoy my time off. I guess I'm still getting used to the working schedule but I think I'm adjusting well. I really do think this job will be wonderful... SUCH a blessing and answered prayer!

In other news.... ummm... well??? Quite honestly, life is pretty boring right now. Is that a bad thing? Nope! Absolutely not! :) I guess Tyler and I are just enjoying relaxing together!

This weekend I was in my friend Sarah's wedding in Memphis! Let me tell you, it was SO FUN and SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I would have remembered to take more pictures, but here are just a few...

The Happy Couple at Rehearsal Dinner!


So excited!!!!



Sarah with the House Party



The AMAZING bridal brunch on the wedding day... DE-LISH!



Sarah finally able to find her way through her dress... haha!



Ummm BEAUTIFUL!!!!


Tyler and I at the Reception... seriously the prettiest wedding I've ever been to!


I wish my life was a little more exciting... well, maybe just so I would have more to BLOG about :), but I'm thankful that things are pretty calm for now... and I guess enjoying being a little lame. :)

No comments:

Friendly Visitors!