Wooden Background

Thursday, March 18, 2010

STL Here we come!

Tomorrow after work, I am heading to ST. LOUIS with one of my besties Ashley! We are meeting April and Rachel, two of our closest friends! Ummmmm I can not even put into WORDS how excited I am!!!

April, Ashley and I were in the same club at Harding and lived together our last year of school. We seriously have been through SOOOO much together, and even though we are all busy, living our own lives, we make time for each other and are still as close as ever!

Rachel grew up with April in Illinois. I had never met her until our last year of school! The four of us spent practically EVER. SINGLE. NIGHT. that year staying up til 3-4 am talking, laughing, and just being ridiculous. If you can even imagine, when these three ladies get together, they make me look boring!!! :)

They seriously are some of the funniest people I know and just being around them is like drinking 7 Redbulls!

So what are we going to do in STL, you may ask???

Well, we have already made our appointment to go up in this........





Hopefully I'll come home with a few of these......
And I KNOW we will all be doing a WHOOOOOLLLLLEE lotta THIS!!!!!


Oh I simply cannot wait! We have been counting down the days for months now. My fb wall has been blowing up with comments about how excited everyone is!
I mean, I always look forward to a Friday afternoon, but I haven't this excited in a really long time!!!

No comments:

Friendly Visitors!