This is the first year that I can make that statement.... and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! :)
Today is Tyler's birthday and he is turning the Big 2-4! Old man, I know.... ;)
So here is a list of some of my absolute favorite things about Tyler. In no particular order. Just as random as they pop into my head!
- His laugh... his real laugh... like when he makes no noise except when he sucks in air. It kind of sounds like a honk. ha!
- The way he will always clean up after me, without saying a word, or complaining.
- His confidence.
- When we ride in the TT and he drives all crazy, just because he knows it bothers me.
- How he always wants to cuddle.... way more than I do :)
- His sincerity
- How gently he is with me ( I think he knows that although I'm not a sensitive person, I am with him)
- The fact that he had his first experience with outgrowing a pair of pants. (He was absolutely MORTIFIED that he had a "roll" if you could even call it that)
- Even though he loves to play video games, he ALWAYS makes me the priority. He has never chosen to play over spend time with me.
- His passion!
- I don't think anyone can deny the fact that I married an opinionated man. But I love it!
- His integrity. His word is his bond. He never manipulates situations for his own benifit.
- He is a hard worker.
- He wants to travel just as much as I do!!!!
- Holding his hand. (when he drives the TT and we are holding hands, I always try and keep holding on, even when he has to shift gears.... just to freak him out! ha!)
- The way he always always always makes songs his own version. He will add in random notes and words just to be funny.... and it always is. :)
- The way he holds me accountable.
- He has prettier eyelashes than me, even with mascara on. (No fair!)
- He makes me a better person. He makes me think about what I say before I say it (a new concept for me), mean what I say, and pushes me to be a better Christian.
- The fact that I trust him COMPLETELY. I will never have to doubt him or his intentions.
- He is way better at laundry than I am.... there is a fine art to it, that I have apparently yet to learn.
- Two Words: Manchester United :)
- When teaching me new things... he is SOOOOOO incrediably patient with me. And that takes a special person!
- He wants to make our relationship a priority.... and he does.
- He means what he says and he says what he means.
- His scruffy little beard
- I have an excuse to always wear flats! haha!
- He makes me feel like the absolute most beautiful person always.
- His dedication to "The Dave Ramsey Plan" because let's face it... without him I would be BROKE!
- Another two words: Haribo Peaches
- He collects root beer bottles from different places. And every time he gets to try a new one, he acts like the world's no. 1 root beer connoisseur. Its pretty stinking funny
- He won't just let me win games, even though he knows I love to win. I love it because I don't want to win if its not fair--- that way I can rub it in people's faces when I do win fair and square. ha!
And last but certainly not least:
- He understands and accepts my addiction to Dr. Pepper
So Happy Birthday Husband! You are truly my perfect match!!!!!