Wooden Background

Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Showers bring May Weddings!

Tonight I spent the evening with my wonderful SIL and her awesome friends! Rachel is getting married in May, so we celebrated with Rachel and had fun bridal shower for her!

For those of you who don't know her, Rachel is most definitely the most sincere, thoughtful, gentle-hearted human being I have ever met. You can seriously SEE Christ beaming out of her! She is such an encouragement to everyone around her. And her fiance is the same way! He is going to be a minister after finishing school. Can you tell how much I love them? :)

Anyway, her shower was so fun. I got to see some of Rachel's bestest friends and they seriously are some of the funniest people I've ever been around.

I'm not about to post all the pics I took at the shower, because that certainly isn't fair to Rachel, so I thought I would just show some of the funny faces Rachel made during the night! haha!!!











Aren't these faces just PRICELESS????? :)

After all the presents were opened, Josh did the sweetest thing. He gave Rachel a dozen roses and wrapped a long piece of paper around one of the stems. The paper was a list of all the reasons he loved Rachel. Some were cute, some spiritual, and some just plain funny. But it was a great way to end the celebration!!!




Rachel and her bridesmaids!


Sisters!


Both sisters!


It was such a fun night! I'm so glad I was able to be there and share in the fun! Now, we just need May to hurry up and get here!!! :)

No comments:

Friendly Visitors!